Zac's Tobacco Problem

Recently, I decided to take out a life insurance policy on Zac.  He is out of town a lot and I have been prone to watch the 20/20 murder mysteries... and well we all know that taking out a life insurance policy is the first step to murdering your spouse. and er I love the big fella and know about his propensity to drive fast and furious for long periods of time.  We needed some protection, so help us, if he ever had a mishap.

One of the steps in the life insurance policy process is a health screening on the phone.  They wouldn't let me take it for him, so he had to plug through it on his own.  According to Zac, this is a phone conversation that ensued from the ordeal:

Health Insurance Agent:  Mr. Fillmore have you ever used tobacco?
Zac:  Of course I've used a "Backhoe"... In my line of work I have to use a backhoe all the time.  I love using the backhoe.
Health Insurance Agent: GASP
Zac:  Wait.... you did say a backhoe... like the construction equipment that digs big holes, right?


I think all that work in the backhoe has rattled his hearing!

Comments

Goody Family said…
I LOVE this. It reminds me of "calling collect" and "going to Jackson".
Annie Bingham said…
I couldn't pass up reading this post, it made me laugh. Thank you
Kris said…
Funniest thing I've read in a long time! Especially come from Zac of all people...