Tanner's Latest Crackups

Lately Tanner has come up with some pretty good ones that gave me a good chuckle...

Scenario: Me curling my hair before Tanner's football game.
Tanner: "Mom, what ARE you doing?"
Me: "What does it look like I'm doing!... ahem... I mean curling my hair darling boy."
Tanner: "But, you usually only do your hair if you are going to something REALLY special."

Oh so sad, but probably true... but at least I came back with this great comeback,
Me:  "But Tanner, your football game IS something really special."

Scenario #2: Me unloading a months worth of groceries.
Me:  "Ahhh, there has to be an easier way to deal with groceries!!!"
Tanner:  "There is, why don't you just invent a 'Grocery-inator'!"

I think he has been watching too much Phineas and Ferb, but if he can invent me a Grocery-inator, then it will be time well spent!

Comments