Idaho

Yesterday was such a beautiful day. Fall was in the air. The kids were home from school and we made some darling ghost windsocks and hung them from the front porch. I harvested the pumpkins from my garden and arranged them on the front steps, and I cut the cornstocks and lovingly tied them together and completed my Fall decoration spectacular. I stepped back to look at my work and had feelings of joy and happiness about living back in Idaho, especially during my favorite season, Fall.

THEN-- I woke up this morning to freezing rain slashing at my windows. Our cute little ghosts took off and blew away, but not before leaving their wet crepe paper all over my yard. My cornstocks were toppled over and destroyed, and my flowers drowned! AND to top it all off, there is snow in the forcast this week!!

Yikes, maybe Utah wasn't so bad afterall...

Comments

Jade said…
Hmmm. We're in the mid-60s all week. And apparently it never snows here. Yes, in northern Idaho. Not all of it ... just this little valley where we're at. Maybe our new town isn't so bad after all ... ;-)
Tiffany said…
I was going to say "let's see some pictures", but I guess not . . . I can't wait to decorate my house for fall :)