Fishing- All. Summer. Long.

It would seem that about every other post on this blog is fishing pictures, so here's some more!

The boys are convinced that unless you get up at 5:30 a.m. you are going to miss all of the good fishing, so even though they can sleep through a 6:30 a.m. alarm on any given school day, they are bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5:30 a.m. on a fishing day.


When you are a boy one of the best parts of fishing is gutting the fish.  I'm just thankful that I have enough big boys now that I don't have to touch the bait or gut a fish.

I guess the 5:30 a.m. fishing excursion paid off.


Sure, they will kiss them, but they won't eat them.

Us girls decided that we wanted to get in on the early morning fishing action too...












All told, I think this blog post covered four different fishing trips, so Fishing... All. Summer. Long.
If only they tasted like steak, we'd have it made.

Comments