Bunches of Bronson

Poor Bronson has been a little neglected in the blog lately, and it's not right.  Just because he doesn't go to school, or swimming lessons, or play sports, and can't say funny things yet, doesn't mean that he isn't still the cutest little thing on four legs.  So this post is dedicated to our little Bronco.

All the kids absolutely adore Bronson and can't get enough of him.  Now that he isn't so "breakable" anymore, the big kids have been loving holding him more and packing him around.  Last night Ian was watching him on my bed for me while I was helping Charlotte, apparently he was bouncing around trying to make Bronson laugh and there was a head bonk involved.  Ashlyn and Tanner came running to get me.  I found Bronson screaming and Ian hiding in the bed, sobbing, with the blankets pulled over his head.  I asked Ian if he was hurt, and he couldn't even talk, but when he could finally sob out some words, it turned out that he wasn't hurt or afraid that he would be in trouble, but was just so SAD that he had hurt his baby brother.  That experience really pulled at my heart strings.  I wanted to write it down now so that I can remember that he felt that way in three years when he is purposely pummeling his brother.

This is how Bronson looks most of the time right now... moving, moving, moving.  He learned how to dance and bob his head and he does not hold still EVER.

An attempt to entertain the wiggler.

Precious

This is how he sleeps anymore.  Every time I lay him down, I bundle him tightly in his blankets.  And then he is out of it in five minutes and rolls across his crib in search of more binkis and toys.

His favorite food: his feet!

He is at such a fun stage right now where he loves to cuddle and snuggle.

He loves Daddy and can say "dad dad dad dad dad" all day long.  When Dad comes home, he screams a high pitched scream and wiggles like crazy, hoping his dad will pick him up!





Happy 6 month old birthday Bronson, we love you little man!

Comments